Authors are invited to submit abstracts for the upcoming III International Workshop on Genomics Testing in Cancer: Towards and Immune-genomic approach for cancer treatment being held May 14th and 15th, 2020 in Pamplona, Spain.
All abstracts will be blinded and peer reviewed according to the following points:
- Is the topic appropriate for the Workshop?
- Does the research meet appropriate scientific merit?
- Is the study and data of high quality and is the information well organized?
- Is there an impact of the results on further studies and on clinical practice?
- Abstract submission deadline is April 15th, 2020 (11:59 pm CET).
- Authors will be notified on April 30th, 2020 if their abstract has been accepted for presentation at the Workshop.
ABSTRACT Submission Guidelines
- All abstract submissions must be sent in WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No changes will be accepted after the abstract submission deadline.
- Abstracts that have been published in their entirety in a Scientific Journal will not be accepted for submission.
- Travel fees for abstract presenters are not covered.
- Authors of the Selected Abstracts will be enrolled free of charge to the workshop.
- All complete and finalized abstracts will be reviewed to consider their presentation at the meeting.
- Please, ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. No copyediting will be done.
- To submit an abstract the following information will be requested:
- Title: in capital letters and without abbreviations. Commercial names should not be used. The title should be brief (150 characters including spaces), but long enough to identify clearly the nature of the presentation.
- Authors: surname, and first name. The first author or presenting author must be identified, as well as in the list of authors (without limited number of coauthors).
- Affiliation: department and work center. In case of different affiliations, superscripts will be used for each author.
- Abstract’s body recommended structure:
- Results (must include specific data). One table is accepted but not figures.
Abstracts must be anonymous. All information that could identify the authors (names, affiliations, work center, etc) must be indicated in the email but outside the body of the abstract.
- The abstracts will have a maximum of 3,000 characters, cumulative, including title and spaces, excluding the table.
- Typography: Times New Roman 11pl. Simple space. Please use only symbols recognized by Times New Roman typography.
- If you use abbreviations, please, explain the first time. You can register acknowledgments or / and sponsorships.
- Keywords – Choose up to three (3) keywords for your abstract.
Presenters will be notified the type of presentation accepted. The specific preparation instructions will be also notified.
Abstracts may be withdrawn before April 30th. Please email email@example.com.
Responsibility of Abstract Submitters
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if accepted.
- By submitting an abstract, the authors certify that they have written consent for use of any recognizable photographs in posters or presentations.
- All original research involving human subjects or animal studies must adhere to internationally accepted standards for the conduct of research.
Responsibility of Abstract Presenters
- Assuring that all appropriate financial and non-financial relationship disclosures have been made.
- Announcing the disclosures before the presentation of the abstract.
- Being registered to attend the workshop (although abstracts selected for presentation will grant free registration to the abstract presenter).