2nd MD Anderson Cancer Center Madrid video contest in gyne-onco surgery for young surgeons
- General rules:
– At least one of the authors of each video must be registered in the meeting.
– The authors/s must be under 42 years of age.
- Indications for video submission:
Surgical videos must be submitted to the Meeting Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) before February 14th, 2020, according to the following requirements:
– The cover sheet must include:
- A short descriptive title.
- Complete name of authors and affiliations. Contact email.
- 50-word text description of the contents of the video.
– Videos cannot exceed 10 minutes in duration.
– Videos must include sound. Even though the presenter may obviate the sound in the video presentation
– Videos must be at regular speed.
– Videos must be submitted in .AVI or .MOV formats.
– Videos must be free of commercial or product bias.
We encourage you to send videos through “WeTransfer” or “Dropbox”, they allow sending files up to 2 GB.
There will be one winning video awarded a complimentary Registration for the next edition of this meeting.
The winning video and a selection of the best videos will be shown during the Video Workshop scheduled on Mach 13th. Authors will be notified by email on March 2nd since they will have to introduce the video during the Video Workshop.
- Terms of confidentiality:
All information and materials collected for this contest will not be used for any non-academic purpose.
By submitting a video, the corresponding author/s confirm that they have received consent in writing from each patient recorded on the submitted video. Ideally, patients should not be identifiable in these videos.