To connect to the live event via the Streaming platform, please follow the instructions below:
– You would need to connect from a PC/TABLET/SMARTPHONE with an Internet connection and speakers. Webcam is not needed.
– We highly recommend to use a cable connection rather than Wifi connection as it is a constant video stream (any interference may cause interruptions).
– We recommend you to enter the streaming platform at least 10 minutes before the opening of the meeting.
– Although the platform is compatible with all web browsers, we would recommend the use of Chrome.
– This activity is accredited by EACCME® (European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education). The connection time (live) of each user will be taken into account in order to prepare and send the credits certificate by e-mail later on.
– The deferred webcast of the meeting will be available within the next days. We will send you an e-mail when available. Connection time at webcast does not apply for accreditation.